Saturday, November 8, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

Cam and I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner with a bunch of Cam's Buddies. It was SO much fun! I was the old widowed Grandma (I even had a hump on my back lol) and Cam was the sexy Latin Pool Boy. Who I had a Hot and Steamy Affair with. Lol could you imagine that! Yuck!
So this is the whole group of us :o)

Then this is a close up of Cam and I :o) We covered Cam's entire body in Mexican makeup, then he shaved his beard to just a mustache and soul patch, and then put mascara on it, so it was black... then i had old grandma wrinkles drawn all over my face, a hump on my back, and more baby powder then you could ever imagine in my hair.

Then here are some of our friends, and friends we made at the party :o)



It was so much fun! Cam won the "Dressed to Kill Award" aka Best Dressed Award and we just lived it up. It really was such a blast!!!


4 comments:

jhjonze said...

Sounds like so much fun! Cam's costume, while it is very well done is still a little gross. Ha ha!

The Amott's said...

ya I know LOL But sometime you just go to let a boy do what he want to do :o) and... this was one of those situations Ha ha!

We in Minnesota said...

I am not sure what to say about Cam's costume. Part of me wants to say "eeewww" and another part wants to say "hmmmmm" But I am his aunt so "Oh, how cute."

Lisa Amott

The Greens said...

Sick Nasty... What a great costume! That's HOWL worthy,