This is a picture of Cory, Sam, JOsh and Cam all in their garbage bag outfits :o)
After our BBQ we all went in the house and played a ton of 'party games' it was fun to see everyone come out of their regular comfort zones and get nice and wield :o)
Then Cam and I went on a little hike, and stopped but the Railroad Bridge for a sweet pic :o)
It was nice to get to spend the afternoon with Cam and Celebrate the 4th!!!
5 comments:
So fun! We'll have to take you up to Cooke City one summer--we use garbage bags to slide down the snow up Daisy Pass. Except Kathryn one year kept going and cut her bum on some rocks.
Brother!! I love that you look like a crazy, bear-huntin' Alaskan man with your plaid shirt and beard! Awesome!
P.S I remember that butt cutting experience and it hurt!!!
That is a way cool picture! I'm glad you guys are having fun up there.
Hey Shalese! It looks like you two are doing well! Good luck with your Alaskan adventure :)
Kaylie (your fellow Cuna girl)
Post a Comment