Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to School

So it's back to school time!!
Cam and I are both doing Practicums this semester, which makes for both of us being really busy all the time. Cam is so excited to get to go and be active in the classrooms, and I am excited to be in a Severe classroom again!
We both do practicums all morning and classes in the evening... and work.... when we can fit it in!
But regardless of the stress, we are so excited to be in one of the nations best programs ... for both of us! We love Utah State!!!
So i found this Video on youtube, where ESPN did a segment on all of their favorite College Teams, and the did one on USU.
I love it! Because this video demonstrates perfectly Utah State BBall Pride!!! ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome! We sure miss you.

Fonzareli said...

I guess I have never let my page load all the way. I am just now seeing your banner pic at the top! SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! You guys seriously have the best outlook on life! Thanks for sharing your adventures. You make me smile:)

Tim said...

Go AGGIES!!!!

Paul and Mariko said...

Utah State, hey, AGGIES all the way!! :) haha Nice video! Now I'm totally pumped to go to games!

The Greens said...

Wait a minute.. I showed you this video!