Our sweet sunglsses with attached visors were my favorite part! Oh and the stellar easter baskets... i mean bowls!

I loved coloring our "easter eggs"!! Best new tradition ever! So we made easter egg shaped rice crispy treats, dipped them in chocolate, and covered them in sprinkles... and as you can tell we all REALLY ENJOYED THEM!!

It was a really fun easter! We got to spend time with both mine and cam's family. And Conference was AMAZING! Talk about some good times!!
4 comments:
This looks like tons of fun! I love rice krispies! I absolutely LOVE the house you're looking at in Lewiston! I really hope you get it because then we can be neighbors and hang out more! Good luck and I will be praying for you!
Looks like an awesome Easter!
Those eggs look way good! And I'm diggin' the sunglasses.
You guys are so cute!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment