Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Fun

Just a little bit of a catch up on our summer... So a couple Saturday's ago Cam and I went to Olympic Park thanks to Kathryn and Tim. So we got to go on all the rides, our Favorite by far was the Bobsled ride, we went on the actual Olympic Bobsled Run and got up to almost 80miles an hour and the G-Force was insane, like it honestly felt like you were getting crushed, and when we got out, you honestly felt a little shorter.



The Olympic torch




The Alpine Slide... I loved this, it was so fun to be in control of your speed and go zooming down a think metal slide


The Zip Lines






Parades!!!





Cruise In!!!



\

And we went to go see Grandma Amott! It was good to see her! It's been to long since we have made it over there! Love you Gma!!

4 comments:

Kathryn McFall said...

Yay for summer!! I love the pictures from the Olympic Park! I'm so glad you guys got to go!

Stacey Collom said...

I've always wanted to do the Alpine Slide! Looks super fun! Glad you're able to find some time with the hubby!

We in Minnesota said...

You two have way too much fun. Kelly and I have lots of pictures of Gma Amott with that same hairstyle. I think it is her favorite.

Anonymous said...

A good nice family !
Chanel
Gucci
Coach
Hermes
Prada
Fendi