Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kat's Baby Shower

Kat had a Baby shower over the weekend. It was so fun to see her getting ready to pop here in about 2 week! And that Tim will be coming back to see her and the baby on the 1st.
We had a relay race of Diaper Changing.

This is Kat and all their Loot!

Kat in the Relay Diaper Changing Race

The Jackson Crew

This one is my FAVORITE! I think Gma Jackson look so cute in this picture! I love it!

This is Wanda, Tim's Mom (and sister in the left corner) It was so fun to see them there. They are the nicest people! I love when we have parties for Kat because then we get to see them!

It was such a fun get together to celebrate Kat and Tim's Baby.... we are all SO excited to see what gender the baby is going to be!

3 comments:

Kathryn McFall said...

Thanks for taking such great pictures! And for all the awesome stuff you gave me. I would name it all but there was a lot in that bag! Love you!

Anonymous said...

yes is it nice style life ! !
louis vuitton speedy bag

louis vuitton damier speedy

Savannah said...

Love the pics and great blog.

You are invited to visit my blog.