Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HOMECOMING :o)

So this last weekend Cam and I were able to go to alot of the Homecoming events up on Campus.
Saturday: We went to the parade in the morning, caught a slew of candy and SWAG! Cam caught a t-shirt (actually his right size if you can believe it) and I caught some squeeky cheese, what more could you ask for.
Then we went to the tailgate party, ate free food, won some candy, shaked out booty to the beat, then headed over to the game.
Where we almost beat Fresno State. It was such a good game and we had a rockin good time!
Friday: We got all dolled up for the Homecoming Dance and really busted a move!
We met up with Braden and some friends
and got our 'booty shakin on'



'Thugin' it up
in the Hip Hop
Room!!






Yeah for Fun @ the Dance!

3 comments:

jhjonze said...

Cute pictures! Are you guys true aggies now?

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

We in Minnesota said...

Hi, great to know you have a blog. So, four months of marriage. Have all the Mormons started asking when you are going to have babies?

Cam, how is the family? Tell your Mom that I love her and hope all is going well. Our e-mail is kbamott@mchsi.com.

Auntie Lisa. (here in MN they don't say Aunt like ant. It is the british sounding version).