Cam and I have been married almost 4 months now :o) It truly has been the best 4 months of my life! I never imagined that things could be this good. No matter how hard things get in life, its ok, because no matter what I have Cam with me.Ok, ok, enough mush.
Cam is currently working at Eldwards Furniture, lifting a thousand tons a day, giving him the biggest muscles know to man!
I am at North Park working in my mom's Sped classroom, and at Six Star (the best dollar store around) so basicly i get to: study about kids in the morning, play with them in the afternoon, and go play with toys for them in the evening... turns out to be some pretty good days.
I am at North Park working in my mom's Sped classroom, and at Six Star (the best dollar store around) so basicly i get to: study about kids in the morning, play with them in the afternoon, and go play with toys for them in the evening... turns out to be some pretty good days.
Right now we are both going to school up at USU! GO AGGIES!!! Cam is studying Elementary Education and loving it! I am studying Special Education which is absolutely wonderful!
We are planning on going up to Alaska for the summer, where Cam will do some "he-man" roofing. Then the last 3 weeks before school starts we are going to be heading down to El Salvador!!!!! We are way excited! I cant wait to see where Cam served his mission and the people/culture that he fell in love with down there :o)
4 comments:
Isn't the blogging world so fun! I could spend hours just reading other peoples blogs and catching up on their lives...wait, I already do spend hours doing it! Ha ha. Glad to see you on here
I work as a receptionist and pretty much I spend all day reading blogs. So thank you so much for making it easier for me to stay sane! Welcome to the blogging world!
Yay! A new blog for me to read! You guys are just too cute for words. By the way, this is Mama Jonze.
Hi, this is Erika and Kent, the greatest aunt and uncle ever! Haha. I'm so glad you have a blog now! It's a great way to keep in touch. Ours is www.ejaville.blogspot.com if you're interested.
Post a Comment