Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Gifts of Love!

My family has a tradition that we all LOVE! We all give each other 'Gifts of Love' which are gifts that don't cost anything. Sometimes they are silly, and sometimes they are things that take a lot of thought and time and are truly bring the spirit of Christmas.

Cam and I gave Bry and Zach things from Six Star that were broken/or for some other reason going to the trash... saved them up and gave them away :o) Don't they look So excited!!

Tabby got a tuxedo outfit that we bought for her to wear at Cam and I's wedding but lost... and then re found and gave her. Doesn't she look cute!

Cam and I scrapbooked all of my mom's buckets of 'I'll get to them someday' scrapbook stuff! The best part was seeing her face! So much fun!!
Then we gave my dad NEW kitchen stools... and then the boys had a good time burning the old ones!

The boys LOVED what dad gave them... he HANDMADE each of them fly fishing poles!! He had been working on them since APRIL! Talk about gifts of LOVE!!!

No comments: