Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years Eve!!

Cam and I went MATTRESS SLEDDING down old main hill with Kathryn and Tim! It was so much fun!! There is nothing as exciting in life as sledding down a steep icy hill on a mattress that you cant steer!


After we survived going down the hill... we went over to Nate Johnson's house and played guitar hero, an Office trivia game, air hockey, Ping Pong, Pool and ate tons of food! It was a good time with friends! Oh and Kissing Cam to start of the year again is always a great thing :o)

4 comments:

jhjonze said...

Mattress sledding? Awesome! I'm stealing this picture, just so you know!

Stacey Collom said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun!!! Now, did you steal that from off of your bed? Or did you get a cheap crappy one from the D.I.? That'd be pretty funny if it was your mattress, I bet you froze all night sleeping on a wet bed haha jk. Can't wait to see ya for Katies recital!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun!

Kathryn McFall said...

Yeah for mattress sledding!! That was so fun and we got some awesome action shots!