Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!

For the Superbowl Cam and I went over to my parents house for the: 'Sunday Appropriate' Rockin SB party!! We ate more food then a single person should eat in a month and had SO much fun doing it!!
We were rooting for the Cardinals, (because Cam's Cults got out in like the first bowl *tear*) We were sad that they lost, but WOW did they put up a good fight and made for a super exciting game!!

Mom bought these Strawberries that were truly the largest ones I have ever seen... it was almost as big as Cam's mouth... and that saying A LOT!!!

Braden and his roomy brought some of the 3D glasses so we could watch the "eye popping" action of Monsters vs Aliens in 3D. It actually was pretty cool... I was impressed LOL! Good times! Tons of fun, and Football... who could ask for more?
I know we look stellar right...:)
Until next time... may the spirit of Football be in your heart!!

No comments: