Today was the last day of my Block I Practicum at North Park Elementary in the Kindergarten. I was surprised how sad it was for me! The kids made me these super cute posters :) They made me happy! Then they gave me these cool crayons for construction paper. Im excited to use them!
AM Class

PM Class

So next week I start my Block II that is up at the Preschool Lab up on campus. It should be really fun, different, but fun in its own great way :o)
5 comments:
How sweet! Little kids are great. They just love you.
Awwww I would cry! Good for you, though. One down, how many left to go? :) We sure miss you guys. We're out there the second week of April so we HAVE to get together!!
That was weird to see your name as Mrs. Amott haha! This is cute though with all your kids! How many more do you have to do?
Looks like all the kids loved you! Well I ran across your blog through Kathryn's. Hope you don't mind!!! We sure miss you guys.
Seriously? Hannah Montana on your playlist? I don't know if we can view your blog as long as that's on there.
Post a Comment