Ok so i just put on some pics that I like... for good ol' Aggie Basketball memories of this year...
I LOVE watching Stu get pissed! It makes me laugh so hard! I like trying to read his lips and see what he is really saying... then I often wish I hadn't just done that haha.

Yahoo! For Milky Wilky! aka Gary Wilkenson! He is great and to believe he isn't even seasoned yet! Sad its his Sr. year! And you have got to love his facial expressions! The one he made at the Nevada game where he looked like a dinosaur made me laugh for hours, I appreciated the sports channel showing it over and over! (I tried to find a pic of that moment, but sadly couldn't find one)
2 comments:
I really miss Aggie basketball! Gotta love Stu getting all pissed off!
Except Right now they are losing and hurting most of my brackets. :(
Post a Comment