Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Weekend!

This weekend (excluding Sunday) actually felt like Spring and re energized my soul!

So we got together with Kathryn and Tim and went on a picnic at Lunstrum Park!
Before they got there, Cam and I read 'the giver' on a blanket and ejoyed a picturesk moment :o)

Then when Kat and Tim got there We flew a kite, ate yummy sandwiches and chips, Played with a wiffle-ball, and Cam almost died trying to climb a tree to get someone else's kite out of a tree, so he could play with it.

(Kat took some real pics of us playing, and i will put them on here after I steal them from her lol) But it was a AWSOME day to get warmed up and give us all a giant case of Spring Fever!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Yeah! It was fun to hang out with you guys in the nice weather. I'm glad Cam didn't die getting that kite. He did have some crazy tree climbing skills!

Stacey Collom said...

That is such a cute picture of you 2 reading in the park with the flowers! Oh I just love spring! Doesn't it just make you want to smile all the time? Then a stupid storm rolls in and ruins the good mood! Anyway...you guys need to join us this year for some of our bonfires, you can bring along anyone you like, we don't bite. I think it would be a lot of fun, we could round up some 4 wheelers and go for a little ride. Just let me know when you guys have a free weekend before you leave for the summer, and we'll plan something fun!