


I have been there a couple of time, and just went last Thursday as a triple date with Cam and I, Tiffany and Mike Knight, and Nick and Katie Ramsey. The Frozen Yogurt was delectable, and would recommend it to anyone in the valley! They also have a way cool 'chill' room with plazma screen TV's, Foosball, Air Hockey, etc. But the part i feel like I truly have to share with all of you in their toilet!
One day when Cam and I have a house of our own, we will make it so that every time we go to the bathroom me can pee on BYU, and UofU! What more could you truly ask for in life... I say not much!!
4 comments:
Hey now, Cam's FAVORITE uncle is a Ute. Haha, guess who? :) That is a sweet toilet though!
I am definitely going to have to take Barry on a date there! It sounds delicious and I've gotta see that toilet!
Haha. We need one of those down here! I'm SO putting one in our house, I'm going to design it better though.
Post a Comment