Ok, So the last couple days I have enjoyed spending time reminiscing... So i decided to put some of my favorite childhood TV show Themes as my music... You should totally skip through them, and see all the memories that come flooding to you LOL! Ok, so i know i probably sound wierd, but it was SO much fun!!!
So awesome. Clint and I just took a quiz on naming cartoons from the 90s and neither of us had seen Fraggle Rock. But the others sure brought back a lot of memories.
3 comments:
So awesome. Clint and I just took a quiz on naming cartoons from the 90s and neither of us had seen Fraggle Rock. But the others sure brought back a lot of memories.
I love your blog! And School House Rock is awesome!! Thanks for letting me blog stalk you ;) haha
I totally remember these shows! Cam, Rich and I would watch Saved by the Bell after school!
Post a Comment