
So we ran into this guy who dressed up as Rufio, Doesn't he look exactly like him!! We thought it was pretty sweet!!

Yes that's right cam fit an entire Cupcake in his mouth! This was to avoid getting it all over his mustache :o)

This is a shot of the main dancing area... as you can see there were TONS of people, the record said that there was over 6,500 people there this year! WOW! It's hard to tell, but the whole place is PACKED all the way over to where you can see the light. Lets just say everyone was super sweaty.

But besides the dance stuff there was a performance thing that we went to where they had the M Monkees Dance Crew from the MTV show 'America's Best Dance Crew' and I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone dance like those guys can!! Here is a little clip of their show it totally blew my mind!!
They also had a Mind-Reader guy come, and honestly I can't even explain to you how awesome he was, seriously blew our minds!
Well needless to say we loved it and had a REALLY good time. It was totally worth the money!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Shalese, that is hilarious. That kid dressed up as Rufio was one of my good friends in high school. He lives in my neighborhood. Ha ha! That's funny-- I was shocked to see him in your pic because I'd just seen his FB pic of his costume. I thought it was pretty clever too.
Anyway, that just struck me as funny.
I LOVE the costumes!! You guys look like you always have such fun!
He looks just like Rufio! That's crazy! :) You guys are too fun... how do you do it?!
Where's your mustache, Shalese? ;)
Post a Comment