Sunday, October 25, 2009

Corn Maze


So Cam and I went on a double with the Jordan's to the Green Canyon Corn-maze on Friday. It is so much fun! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good time. We went when it was haunted and were truly frightened several times. I fell in the corn twice trying to run away from monsters, and both times Cam was running so fast in the opposite direction he didn't even think to look back and see if I was being killed by the scary thing! This same senario happened at least 5 times that night as we tried to make it through the maze... But I only landed on my butt twice, but Cam ditched me every time!!
Needless to say from this fun adventure I learned that when it comes to fight of flight I am not the only one in this marriage who takes as fast of a flight out as possible!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

ha ha.. that is funny! Barry and I went to it a few weeks ago and it took us three hours to get out of it! I guess our sense of direction isn't very good.

Tim said...

That makes me laugh so hard!!! :)

Chelsea Davidson said...

hey guys can i get your email to add you to my blog list?