Cam went down and Hiked the Narrows during UEA Break with my dad and brothers. It was a 16 mile hike through a river that half the time was up around their waist or chest. Cam said he had a totally blast!! But the next day every muscle in his body was sore and he had HUGE blisters on the back of each of his heels. Here are his pictures from his big adventure!! . These pictures are so fun! It really makes me want to go next time!! Good Times!!
Man, it's so gorgeous down there! Paul and I have hiked a tiny portion of it, but we'd LOVE to hike the whole thing! We should do a road trip when it warms back up!
4 comments:
Fun, fun. Beautiful pictures!
Man, it's so gorgeous down there! Paul and I have hiked a tiny portion of it, but we'd LOVE to hike the whole thing! We should do a road trip when it warms back up!
Wow what fun!! And super pretty!
That sweater Braden is wearing looks AWEFULLY familiar! Haha. Since I gave it to DAD to wear LOL. Looks like a blast. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment