These ones are my Black and Grey, Halloween, and one I made from my great grandma's bracelet.
This is a bad picture, but its chuncky silver, multi-colored, and my Barbie one :o)
I love my wood one, teal, my pearl one for church, and brown/lime green/and silver
My blue/white, and orange/blue/green ones are super "wimsicle" I love it! Then the Last one is my Aggie Bracelet, I still want to go up on Campus and see if I can find some Aggie Charms to put on it.
Well, that is what I have been doing when I really should be studying the last two months :o)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness girl, you really have gone "bead crazy" Those are some cute bracelets!
WAY cute! I love your aggie one and the blue and white one! This is bad...very addicting...how does your hubby feel about your bead obsession? Dustin thinks I'm a wack job haha!
you should teach my mom and i she has wanted one of those for a very long time
Post a Comment