I just wanted to let you guys all know that I interviewed with Cache District on Wednesday (thus why i spent the week on Private, haha) And Dave Forbush Called me this morning and offered me a position this morning! So I have been hired to teach Preschool Special Education, but they don't know which school they want me in yet, But WAY EXCITING HUH! Anyways, I will post you when I get more info on it, But thank you everyone who helped me get prepared for my interview, wrote nice letters for me, ... or for just being a pimp friend :o)
3 comments:
Congratulations! You'll do awesome!
Congrats girl! I hope you will love teaching preschool age kids. And I am starting to teach preschool in Sept. I am way excited! Love you girl!
Yay!!!!! Congrats gorgeous!!! I heard the news threw the grape vine and I'm very happy for you!!!
:)
Post a Comment