So Lately This is what has been going on in our lives!
On the 7th Cam and I both Graduated College!!
The 7th was Cam's Birthday! and the 9th was my Birthday! So we had fun hitting up double celebrations for that!
AND... Cam and I both have Teaching Jobs lined up for the Next School Year! YAHOO!!!!
Cam will be teaching a 3rd grade class at Lincoln Elementary!
Cam will be teaching a 3rd grade class at Lincoln Elementary!
I will be teaching a 3-5yr old Special Education Class at Mountain Side Elementary!
So things have been very exciting lately!
The other day Cam and I were talking about how Greatly blessed we have been. God has blessed us so much and we are truly grateful for everything we have.




3 comments:
Who took your cute grad pictures? And congrats on both landing such awesome jobs too! Love ya!
Congratulations! I'm very excited for you guys!
I'm so glad you both have jobs!!! And I love that you guys got such fun pictures for graduation! You two are so extremely good looking!
Post a Comment