Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday Shopping!!


Cam and I went with my Mom at 4:00am to hit up the awesome sales!! It was so much fun! We were able to get all of our Christmas Shopping done! Yahoo for finishing early!
We went to Walmart first which was INSANE!! It was so crouded we couldn't even move. Then you know the part in the Entertainment section where there are games behind the big glass case...well someone ran into it with their cart or somthing and shattered the glass everywhere!!! It was so crazy! Cam and I peeked around the corner to look at the mess of glass.. WOWzer! (No one got hurt by it though, thankfully) Then we went to Smiths Market Place for socks and games, hit up a few other stores then went and ate at ANGIES! Yummy! The best place ever to have breakfast I Love it!!!

1 comment:

jhjonze said...

Black Friday, my favorite day of the year. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!