Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread Houses with the Green's

My family has a tradition of making Gingerbread houses (out of Gram crackers though so we can turn them into whatever creation we want ) This is one of my favorite traditions that we have. I think it is so much fun and they always end up looking so darn cute when your done!
Cam and I decided to make a Gingerbread Train this year, and I have got to say it turned out so stinkin cute!
We actually made a Gingerbread house together the first year we were dating, so this is our second creation together. Good times!!We decided to take pictures in the same poses as we did last year... for tradition's sake :o)
Though it looks tasty I bet it would actually taste pretty yucky.


It was so much fun to put these together, and to see what the boys made, Zach made a mansion with a front porch and everything,
and the Bry made his house in the shape of an "X", I'm not going to lie they were pretty stinkin awesome!!
Yeah for Christmas Times!!!!



1 comment:

jhjonze said...

My family does Gingerbread houses out of graham crackers too! Awesome!