Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BonFire...James BonFire!

So I fogot to post this right after we got together, but we had a fun BonFire up the canyon! It was kind of a 'yeah we are almost done with the semseter...Goodbye Jordan B. for the next 6 months'.
It was so much fun to all get together and roast Hotdogs, and Starbursts, and Marshmellows... chat it up... you know all the things that make for a great night!!

Here we have, Jordan and Jordan Paige, and Becca and Jake

Then here is one with Jordan Paige taking the picture so I could be in it :o)
Good Times... Great Oldies!!

2 comments:

The Greens said...

I don't know when you are going to be able to see Brooklynn, Sad eh? I guess you'll have to come out to California on your way back from Alaska and stay a few days... Or, Wait until Christmas when we'll be back up in Logan.

Paul and Mariko said...

how fun! i've heard so much about roasted starbursts, but i've never actually had it...