I realized I havn't posted that I got a new calling about 2 weeks ago. So Cam and I have always been the Activities people, but I just got called to......drum roll........ Stake Primary 2nd Counselor!! I'm really excited about it!!! It should be ALOT of fun!! I'm just sad that we are leaving for Alaska right after Stake Conf. so I wont get to do a whole ton until we get back in Aug. But it will all work out :o) It's pretty exciting!!!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE primary!! I served in our primary for a little over 5 years as 1st counselor and was just released in Feb. SAD FACE! You will be AWESOME in that calling. Heck...you'd be awesome in ANY calling cuz you're just that...AWESOME!
Congrats. We're in Primary too. Yeah: We decided on Brooklynn.
Wow, that's a good calling. I love primary. It is by far my favorite calling that I've had. When do you guys leave for Alaska?
I love primary! I am in primary now too and it's fun! Why are you going to Alaska? That sounds fun!
Post a Comment