Thursday, April 23, 2009

Done with Early Childhood Practicum!

So Thursday was my last day of Practicum. I was at the 4-5 year old Lab. It was SO much fun! At first it was really hard going from SpEd, to General Ed Kindergarten, to The Child Development Lab... but as I spent more time there I absolutely fell in love with the children there!!
So I decided to put on some of my favorite pictures of the kids through the semester:
Max, looking studly in his Cowboy hat:

Chase with his scary face paint:

Aezley and I had A LOT of fun together! She is so much fun and has a HUGE personality to boot!

This is Boston, He is such a stud and so much fun to play with!

Isn't this a tender picture of Boston and Farol! I love it!

This day Benjamin and I (and a bunch of the other boys) had a blast making spaceships out of legos and fighting with them. I was always the bad guy, because no one else ever wanted to be :o)

Conner at the circus as the Lion... Now you have to say that is a stinkin cute boy!!

These are some of the girls putting on 'makeup' with wet colored pencils... one of their favorite activities to do!

Boston, Kyron, Max, and Kaitlyn playing checkers. They played the game with minor differences then the 'traditonal game', but really close! Boston and I played this together almost everyday my last week of lab!

Conner and Savanna banana playing 'their own version' of chekers too:

It was so much fun spending time with these stinkin cute kids everyday!!! Yeah for an Early Childhood Degree! TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Congrats on being done! Those kids are way cute!

Julie said...

Way fun! When are you off to Alaska?

Unknown said...

wow.. Funny..Lol.. A little gal looks cute!!

early childhood education